- Commitment, Jazba, the desire to do something in life.
- Doing what they ask you to do, to the best of your ability without the worry about what they will say.
- Clear motivation to join armed forces.
- No preference no bribery.
- Honest and truthful (not clever, not over smart)
- Working without fear or worry about results.
- Understand the instructions and then follow them.
What do they assess in a candidate?
- Academic ability
The ability to be:
1- Make sure you give the interviewer your full attention
2- Wait for them to finish speaking before you answer the question
3- Make sure you ask open questions, to ensure you get full answers
4- Check you understand everything that has been said
5- What are your biggest accomplishments? This should be job-related and is a chance to show your competency
6- Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
Points you need to remember In ISSB Test
1- Smiling is a good positive signal, as it reaffirms your good nature
2- Maintain eye contact
3- Relax do not rush or fidget
4- Mirror the interviewer’s techniques, if they laugh, laugh with them
5- Maintain an alert position, sit up straight, don’t slump, but be comfortable
6 Always have a confident and honest attitude.